What we love... the rooftop pool at the Thermae Spa with view over the Roman city.
Good for groups looking for... the best of Bristol and Bath.
Why not... arrive in Bath early & grab a pre-spa coffee?
The amazing Thermae Bath spa is currently the only thermal spa in the country.
You can choose from either a 2 or 4 hour spa session in the New Royal Bath or hire the Cross Bath exclusively. The Cross Baths is your own private open-air pool located next to the main baths. There is a maximum group size of 12 for your 1.5 hour session in the Cross Baths. There is no maximum group size in the New Royal Baths which also boasts one of the most stunning open air rooftop pools. Treatments will need to be booked in advance.
Towels, robes and slippers are included in all our bookings.
Included in a 2-hour, 4-hour or Full Day spa session in the New Royal Bath is access to the:
This is the largest of the thermal baths. The massage jet, whirlpool and 'lazy river' operate on a timed cycle.
Open-air rooftop pool
By day and by night, the views over the City and surrounding hills are superb. The air seats and neck massage jet work on a cycle.
Aroma steam rooms & waterfall shower
Each of the steam rooms is infused with an essential oil such as eucalyptus or frankincense. In addition, you can be drenched in the 'waterfall shower' which operates on a cycle. Cold showers are also available.
Springs Café & Restaurant
Here spa users can enjoy delicious meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day and evening. Any food or drinks in the Restaurant are charged to your SmartBand and paid for on exit. Robes should be worn in the Restaurant.
- One or two nights in 4* spa hotel in city centre in Bristol, based on two people sharing
- Full or continental breakfast
- Full use of the spa all weekend
- Return private transfers to Bath
- 2 hour session at the Thermae Bath Spa inc. towel, robe and slippers
- Treasure hunt around the centre of Bath
- Two course evening meal in a restaurant in Bath or Bristol (choices available)
- Traditional afternoon tea served in Bristol on Sunday before you leave
- Access to our online payment facility so group members can pay us direct
- Personal events organiser
- Our recommendations for the best bars in Bath and Bristol
Two night price from: £219pp