Afternoon tea is still ever popular so how about revamping the traditional activity by making your appetising achievement.
In the make your own Afternoon Tea class, you will learn to make a range of traditional British cakes including the Devonshire cream cake and lemon curd tartlets, the lightest of scones to be served with homemade jam and clotted cream, savoury treats such as mini scotch eggs and sandwiches with British, locally sourced ingredients before sitting down to enjoy them with a cup or two of Tregothnan Cornish tea.
The chefs are experienced and friendly and the classes relaxed and informal. Only the best ingredients are used. Menus for each event are tailored to fit with dietary requirements, likes and dislikes.
Minimum / Max group size: 8 people minimum, 50 maximum
Duration: roughly 3 hours
Destinations available: London
- One or two nights in 5* central Spa hotel based on two people sharing
- Continental Breakfast
- Full use of the luxury spa all weekend
- A 3 hour ‘Make your own Traditional afternoon tea’ in a central London venue
- Guest list club entry to Cocoa and Milk
- Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct)
- Personal event organiser
- Full itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in London
One night from £235pp
Two nights from £292pp