Our friends at Foozie are incredibly excited to announce the first ever Pink Gin Bus in collaboration with Pinkster Gin.
After a sell-out series of gin bus events last year, Foozie have teamed up with Pinkster Gin to create a series of bus tours like no other.
Guests are treated to a two-hour scenic trip around Bristol on a stunning 1950’s open-top bus while sipping on delicious Pinkster Gin and Tonics.
Pinkster Gin is naturally flavoured and coloured using fresh raspberries. It is refreshingly different to any other gins on the market and is highly regarded by both seasoned gin drinkers and recent converts. We have worked closely with them to create a drinks menu that we’re really excited about.
They have also teamed up with Fentimans to perfectly pair some of their botanically brewed beverages with Pinkster Gin and create a menu that is totally unique to these bus events. And they’re excited to announce that they are offering a non-alcohol alternative, using Seedlip’s non-alcoholic spirits. Seedlip is the worlds first distilled zero-alcohol spirit that tastes incredible in cocktails and with tonic.
Times: 1-3pm and 4-6pm.
Dates: select dates only (16th June and 25th August) more dates available for the gin or rum bus
Duration: 2 hours
Destinations available: Bristol
Foozie also offer: Gin Buses and Rum Buses
Example Package Bristol:
- Two nights in at the Bristol Harbour spa hotel based on two people sharing
- Breakfast included
- Full use of the spa at the hotel all weekend
- Pimp your Prosecco/Welcome drinks on arrival
- A seat on the Foozie Pink Gin Bus – a 2-hour scenic trip around Bristol on a stunning 1950’s open-top bus while sipping on delicious Pinkster Gin and Tonics.
- Two course evening meal at the Jetty restaurant at the hotel
- Access to our online payment facility (so group members can pay us direct)
- Personal event organiser
- Full itinerary including our recommendations for the best bars in Bristol
- Price:Two nights – from £276pp